Thursday, January 14, 2010

Don't Laugh...........(Workout Playlist)

So, I started exercising this week, and I decided to make me a Workout Playlist for my Ipod. I looked for some upbeat songs so the time on the treadmill would fly. So far it's helping........... Some of these songs are songs from my childhood and teenage years. (Some are new ones, too.) What songs would you put on your workout playlist?

Here's my workout playlist:
  • Love Train by The O'Jays
  • It's Tricky by Run-DMC
  • Unbelievable by EMF
  • Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada
  • Get Down On It by Kool & the Gang
  • 3 by Britney Spears
  • Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega
  • Whoomp! There It Is by Tag Team
  • You Dropped a Bomb On Me by The Gap Band
  • Gonna Make You Sweat by C & C Music Factory
  • Here Comes the Hotstepper by Ini Kamoze
  • Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
  • Word Up by Cameo (Brookie hates this one with a passion!)
  • Jump (For My Love) by The Pointer Sisters
  • Missing Person by Micheal W. Smith
  • Hot Legs by Rod Stewart (Wouldn't everyone love to have hot legs? ha ha ha!)
  • Lose My Soul by Toby Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...