- Did not get a birthday cake because my mama thought I was serious when I said I was on a diet.
- I ate way too much Lost Dog pizza birthday night, but it was so so good!
- Presents: Hank Jr. tickets, a cute sweater from my mom, cross necklace and earrings from Nanny, Brees jersey, candles from my sweet cousin Angela (they smell good too!)
- I still love cards too.......... got one from my Aunt Shirley, my pastor, and a singing one from my cousin Angela. I love singing cards!
- I got lots of phone calls from family and friends!
- I am so glad Facebook was invented because I got a bazillion birthday wishes!
- Set the treadmill at Wellness Center to Cardio instead of Manual. This caused extreme big toe pain for the rest of the day. I am not kidding.......... It was terrible. I woke up this morning to no pain at all. I can't figure this one out!
- Took Dwayne to get his stitches out Tuesday........ not good. Doctor's office was swamped and some crazy woman came in there threatening to break someone's legs behind the counter. We ended up leaving because they were so busy and I thought the crazy person might come back. A lot of people die close to their birthdays, and I did want to add to this statistic.
- I love my birthday week dreams.......... last night, I dreamed I had a set of hot legs and was buying stiletto heels. And, I could ACTUALLY walk in them without falling down and screaming in pain!
- I took my pit bulls in cocker spaniel bodies to the vet to get spayed yesterday. I don't know what has happened to my sweet dogs. They fight over me. I should feel so special, but after Mia bit me because Bella wouldn't quit biting her leg, I threw in the towel. I hope getting them fixed will calm them down. Obviously, they do not care that it is birthday week!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Birthday Week Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
Hank, Jr. ticket! Score!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good birthday. :-)