Since my mother likes to tell me that she didn't really want to name me Jennifer, I looked up the meaning of my name according to www.urbandictionary.com. Actually, someone posted this on facebook and I decided to look up my name. Mama always says she wanted to name me Mary Elizabeth, but since she was totally out of it from giving birth to me, she named me Jennifer. Go figure.......
This is what my first name means........ (I don't agree with all of this! Where do they get this stuff anyway?)
a fun, outgoing person. generally smart but can be a total blonde at times. someone who likes meeting new people, and smiles a lot. a person who never would just turn on people. a very good friend. someone you can trust. when she's mad, stand clear she might blow her top. but a person who doesn't get mad easily so you dont have to worry about that.
For the record..........
I do not consider myself to be outgoing. I tend to be shy. And, meeting new people makes me extremely nervous. But, I agree with the rest of it.......... even the fact that I can be a total blonde at times. I do not get mad easily either, but I do have a bad temper once I do get mad.
Here is my middle name........ "Marie"
A kid who always seems to be doing something outrageous or out of the ordinary. Hmmm...........
It also said that Marie is the universal middle name. Now, I have to agree with that one. Growing up, it seemed like everyone had the middle name "Marie" or "Lynn".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
Happy Birthday, Jennifer! I know your name wasn't given to you by chance... it connects you to your divine job description, that much I know.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Jennifer is a beautiful name.
Enjoy your birthday week!
Love
Lidj