1. I don't know how to fix your dryer
2. Where is my shirt, socks, etc.? This question is usually asked by husband at 5:00 a.m., and once I get up and find whatever the item is, the said item is RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE!! Yes, I'm screaming this! And, no I am not a slob......... I put the socks in the sock drawer, but if a pair happens to get covered by a pair of underwear, suddenly they are MISSING! I do think he may need his eyes checked. Maybe he just wants to chat at 5:oo a.m., and this is his way of waking me.
3. Four days later after eating a meal that I cooked and he ate, he says this, "You know that casserole/new dish you made Monday night......... well, I didn't really like it."
4. I need you to go to the ghetto in Jackson and pick up a part for me. Sorry, it's the only place I could find that had this particular part in stock.
5. Mama, I think my toilet is stopped up. I flushed it, and the water is all the way to the rim.
6. Are you still on a diet? (usually asked by my mother while I am pigging out on some kind of dessert in front of her) Why does she feel the need to point out that I am supposed to be dieting?
Note: I've been dieting for at least 15 years now. I've lost 25 lbs, gained it back, and then some.
7. I think I just saw the dog go across the yard with your shoes. (I'll have to post a picture of our mutt, Lizzy. She loves chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing.............)
8. What's that smell?
9. Mama, could you sign this no homework sheet? I accidentally did the wrong homework.
10. I'm sorry, but our ice cream machine is broken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment