Monday, August 17, 2009
First Week of School
Well, the first week of school has come and gone. The children are fitting in quite nicely at their new school. Savell is cheerleading and Dwayne is playing football. He has his PeeWee Jamboree this Saturday at 9:00 a.m. (yes, that's correct) in Canton. Already, Dwayne has garnered the nickname "Mountain Mover". I am glad to see them adjusting so well. The first week of school left me feeling.......... well, for lack of a better word.............. weird. It is the first time in 6 years that I have not been in a classroom. I miss teaching and the students. I ran into one of my former coworkers in the grocery store the other day and she says that the feeling I am having will pass. I am sure it will. Right now, I am just terribly bored. Brookie sends me on missions every once in awhile. Tomorrow, I think he is sending me to pick up some parts. Oh joy! Well, I am off to football practice. If something exciting breaks here, I will post! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment