Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello out there...........

I just visited "sitemeter" which I never do because well, it just weirds me out. I mean I know, well..... thought I knew who usually visits my blog. There are several blog buddies I know of. We visit each others sites on occasion. Anyway, I was just looking at the sitemeter site, and I have visits from places that I don't even know where they are. Take for instance, where is Hermanville, MS? I've never heard of it........... have lived here all my life. That's really not saying anything because for the record, you could tell me there was a town named Jennifer in Mississippi, and I'd believe you. We do have a variety of place names in our state. Anyway, this is the point I'm trying to make because I know you're tired of my rambling.......... If you visit, would you let me know by leaving a comment. You can make it as sweet as you want it to be. Please refrain from being mean because I still haven't gotten rid of the "people pleaser" gene. Probably never will! I'm thinking I won't get any comments............. ugh........... disappointment.... life is so dang full of it! You can comment anonymously...........if that helps things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...