Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Carolina

This Santa really had the Christmas spirit..... He lives in Dori's neighborhood. He was standing out in his driveway waving to the cars as they passed. We stopped and he gave all the children some candy. His wife, Mrs. Claus was sitting on the doorstep while a Jack Russell terrier was jumping up and down behind the front door. It was so cute!

Brookie and His Mama ...... I snapped this picture while we were out to lunch in Aiken. Neither one of them likes to have their picture made..... and they will kill me when they realize I posted this to my blog.


Aiken has these horses all over town...... or at least they used to. A lot of them were auctioned off for charity. Some of them are extremely pretty.



Dwayne, Delta, Bethany, and Savell




Dwayne, Bethany, Savell, Delta and Khristian ........ We took a picture like this one in 2004 I think (see pic below) They have grown so much! We get to see them about twice a year and we are already missing them a lot!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...