



It took me awhile to upload these photos last night so you better enjoy them! Awards Day was April 30. Savell and Dwayne got several awards including Honor Roll (Dwayne) and Headmaster's List (Savell). Also, Savell received the Daughters of the American Revolution Award for Patriotism, History, & Good Citizenship. I took a picture of Savell receiving the award from my former high school history teacher, Mrs. Halbrook. But, I am unable to post because Savell says that the picture makes her look too nervous. I guess Mrs. Halbrook still has that effect on students. The rest of the pictures are from the Seniors' last day of school. There are two group shots and one of Patrick taking home his collection of reading material that he kept in his locker at school. It is so nice to see a student who loves to read. Actually, the entire senior class (with exception of a few) loves to read.
No comments:
Post a Comment