Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dentist here I come......... kicking and screaming

Dwayne had ball practice for about 2 1/2 hours tonight. After we got home, he informed me that he really didn't need to practice that long because his legs were hurting. Also, he said that he was able to walk one way on his feet yesterday, but today he had to walk a different way. I think he was simply trying to tell me his feet hurt, too. Savell says that I am getting on her nerves. She is venturing into that age that I like to call........"I hate my mother, she is such a nerd, she dresses weird, etc., etc." Actually, she is not always in that sort of mood. We usually have fun together.

Tomorrow, I am going to the dentist for the first time in............ well, I am not disclosing that fact. But, have I ever mentioned that I have hated the dentist......... oh, ever since I got my wisdom teeth out when I was 15 or 16? It was not a good experience at all. So, I will venture off to the dentist tomorrow because I need to go.......... not because I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...