I have been quite busy lately. It has been a good busy though. Last week, I taught one day of Bible School. The kids didn't run out of the room screaming so that was good. It was a horrible allergy day for me though. I got up that morning and did not stop sneezing until about 4 that afternoon. I have no idea what set it off. My eyes were watering all day too and Josh Williams thought that the Bible School kids made me cry. Thankfully, that was not the case. Praise God for Benadryl and Zyrtec. Yes, both of them! The zyrtec did not help that much so I had to take benadryl later. After taking the benadryl, I was pretty much a walking zombie, but I wasn't sneezing anymore so I was a happy zombie.
Also, we are in the process of moving our office from upstairs in our home to our old house which is about 3/10 of a mile down the road. I am so happy because now all of Brookie's business stuff will no longer be piled up at my house, but it is quite a chore getting all this junk out of here. And, did I mention the stairs? Yeah, I am about sick of going up and down, up and down with junk.......... Savell wants to move upstairs this summer. That is another chore we will soon be working on.
We have some family visiting from Oregon this week. My Aunt and two of my cousins are here visiting my grandmother. It has been fun seeing them. One of my cousins I had never even met until the other day. I guess that sounds crazy, but my mom's oldest sister moved to California back in the 60's (I think) and they rarely come back to Mississippi. Wonder why? Ha Ha! Seriously, I have family members in Oregon and California I have never even seen before and they are in their 40's.
While I was writing this post today, Brookie walked in to tell me my Uncle Snuffy had suddenly passed away. We think it may have been a massive heart attack. I loved my Uncle Snuffy a bunch....... he was my favorite uncle. We are all basically in shock. He had just spent the night at our house Friday night. I am glad I got to see him one last time. I will post more later......... Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
So sorry to hear about your uncle. The corn is pollenating, so that's why your allergies are so bad. You live in the country right, around corn fields?
ReplyDelete