Friday, July 3, 2009

No matter how hard I try, I can't understand..............


312/365: Revision Week: Algebra; Groups and Rings

Math, Geometry, Algebra........... basically anything that has to do with numbers, except Accounting. And, I am not very mechanical either. Even with instructions, I cannot put a puzzle together. Truthfully, when I shop, I try to buy things that say "with no assembly required" or "no tools needed". At this moment, I guess I need to thank my dear ole dad and husband for always being there to put things together for me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you sound just like me! I am so inept when it comes to putting things together! "Honey, could you please change out this light bulb?" Well, not quite that bad, but almost! :)

    JD, thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers. It is so encouraging to know the support of friends, even those whom we've yet to see face to face. And I value our kindship in Christ.

    I hope you are having a wonderful summer, and getting plenty of rest, rest, rest!

    We continue to wait on drs. visits and tests. Thank you, again, for praying.

    In God's Love,

    Andrea

    P.S. May He bless and keep you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...