I snapped this picture of Khristian (my great-neice), Savell, and Delta (my neice). Yes, I have a great-neice. That's one of the many benefits of marrying someone slightly older..........Her mother is actually a year or two older than me. I hope to post some more pics later! Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
South Carolina........
I snapped this picture of Khristian (my great-neice), Savell, and Delta (my neice). Yes, I have a great-neice. That's one of the many benefits of marrying someone slightly older..........Her mother is actually a year or two older than me. I hope to post some more pics later! Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment