Saturday, October 31, 2009

Red Ribbon Week..........

This past week was Red Ribbon Week at Savell and Dwayne's school. I had to help with Savell's class halloween party yesterday. While I was there, I looked at a couple of the doors that each class had decorated to celebrate Red Ribbon week. I loved Dwayne's class door. It had an ipod touch with each artist's (child's) picture and the song that went with them. I think each one made up their own song to go with their picture. I was amused at Dwayne's song because it used the word "ain't". I guess most songs that he hears have so much "slang" in them that he doesn't mind using them in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...