Sorry y'all, but I don't really have anything to write about so I will just ramble...........
We have one football game left! WooHoo! I am so ready for basketball!
Does anyone really dress up like Sandra Lee does to cook? I don't. I put on my sloppiest clothes and pull my hair back (since hair in food really freaks me out). By the time I am finished, I have sauce all over my clothes, and then I change into something cute. Just kidding......... I am usually cooking at home so it's usually pajama time by then!
Does anyone really watch the court shows......... you know, like Judge Judy and all the others? Those shows drive me nuts. I mean if I wanted to hear all that kind of stuff, I would just call mama to ask how the family is doing? And, I am so not kidding on that! The downside to a BIG family on both sides, is that you basically, to quote my late Uncle Snuffy, "have everything in your family except a serial killer. And, he/she may surface at any moment!"
Did you know that most serial killers read the funny papers every day? For the record......... I don't read the paper everyday, and if I did read the funny papers........ I'd probably only read Garfield and Snoopy. Why does that make me ok? I don't know.......... This is why this is called rambling............
The movie The Green Mile is one that if I am flipping through channels and it is on, no matter how many times I have seen it, I have to watch it again.
My cat thinks the new puppy is stupid.
I finally saw the Silver City eagle the other day. It made my day! Seriously........... anyway, I noticed a couple of days ago that the dead tree that he perched on is broken! Yep......... now, how the heck am I gonna be able to find him or her (which one is it....... not sure)? So, if anyone knows.......... help a stupid girl out!
I would really love it if they had a Golden Girls network. I love that show. I remember my Grandma Savell called The Golden Girls her "story". That's what people used to call soap operas......... You know, "Be quiet, my story is coming on" instead of, "Be quiet, Days of Our Lives is Coming On" Gosh........... I remember sitting at my Nanny's in the afternoon having to watch soap operas because well............ "It was 'her story' which meant, you better shut your mouth, behave, and don't ask for anything for an entire hour." I still remember someone (not naming names), crying like a baby when Bobby supposedly died on Dallas. The next season............. yes, you guessed it............ he wasn't really dead, just taking a shower!
I have been seriously trying to diet for several days. It's not so bad, but for some reason, I think I need to weigh every morning and critique whether or not anything is happening yet. And, when the scale doesn't budge, it really makes me want some chocolate. But, for the record, I haven't given in yet! Yea Me!
Someone's facebook status yesterday mentioned shrimp and grits. For the rest of the day, I thought about how good those shrimp and grits probably tasted. In fact, I wanted some really bad.
Well.......... it's almost time to pick up the kiddos. Hopefully, I will have something "blogworthy" to post in the next several days.
Until then, aren't y'all glad that it is going to be like 47 degrees tonight? I am wondering if I should pull out the electric blanket for one night? I'm thinking, nah..............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment