1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
6 random things/unspectacular quirks about myself:
1. I can't stand commercials.... It is so bad that I mute the television during commercials and am constantly changing the radio station when a commercial comes on. I had satellite radio and it was a GODSEND... but I have let my subscription expire and have not renewed yet.
2. I don't like tomatoes either, but love salsa, tomato sauce, ketchup, etc. But, I am NOT eating a fresh tomato... NO WAY!
3. I am really weird about other people touching my things. I think I might be a little OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Do not move anything on my desk or in my bedroom. But, the worst thing to me is someone cleaning my kitchen and sticking my bowls and pots and pans in the wrong place. Drives me nuts....
4. When I am reading, I can totally tune someone out. They can be sitting there talking to me and I really never hear them. I developed this after having children. It's great.
5. I really do not like crowds. I am the person at the rock concert that would much rather be sitting somewhere in the arena, calmly watching Lynyrd Skynyrd sing Sweet Home Alabama. That's why I love a good John Prine concert.... it's really laid back. Can't stand Christmas shopping season b/c of the crowds.... I get really anxious and cranky.
6. Ok.... this one sounds crazy..... really crazy... not sure if it is quirky or not... I have always talked for my animals. When I talk to my kitty cat, I talk back to me for her. Of course, I make sure she calls me beautiful, best mommy in the world, and the smartest owner around. My kids and husband think it's nuts but I have fun with it.
Ok.... Consider yourself tagged..... You must now share 6 quirky things about yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
That's a great list. :-)
ReplyDelete