Today was Camo Day. (I wonder if they have this spirit day up north...) Probably not.... It is the perfect redneck dress up day. And I am not insulting anyone because my children dressed up as well. All of the kids love this day. Today, two of our high school students had a dove decoy pinned to their caps. I personally think they deserve to win the prize for today. They are so silly... Tomorrow is Pajama Day. Now, I could really get into this dress up day. As a matter of fact, I could wear my p.j.s everyday if it was o.k. and people wouldn't look at me like I am crazy or just plain ole poor white trash. Now, before you say anything.... you know if you go to the grocery store and see someone in their p.j.s you think several things...
1. They must be sick and maybe they just checked out of the hospital.
2. They must be crazy, lazy, or just plain ole poe white trash.
3. I wish I had enough nerve to do that.
4. Her mama didn't teach her a thing.
5. Or.... Bless her little ignorant heart.
Well, you know what... I have on occasion went to the store late at night in my p.j.s and I ran in as fast as I could and got out of there. But, that was only because I knew my mama would fuss at me if she knew what I was doing. Otherwise, I just didn't care what people thought. Pajamas are the best!
Amen!
ReplyDeleteI was gonna say Amen but James said it first.
ReplyDelete