Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Shopping.....

This morning we went to church and afterwards, we headed to Jackson. Brookie had a funeral to go to, so we decided to skip town. We ate at the Outback Steakhouse and shopped at Old Navy and Target. On the way out of town, we stopped at Barnes and Noble. Dwayne got 4 books about sports and I picked up two books that I have been wanting to read... Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil and Frank Peretti's This Present Darkness. I have seen the movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, but everyone knows that a book is always better. I am looking forward to reading the books as soon as I finish this Mary Higgins Clark I am reading. I only have a few chapters left. Reading is so relaxing and allows me to escape to somewhere else other than Humphreys County. I wish everyone loved reading. I was so happy to see Dwayne reading his books on the way home. He normally hates reading. Savell has always loved reading. Many of our students are reading this year. It has been so refreshing to see so many of them reading books. All of the girls are reading these new vampire novels. I personally tried to read Ann Rice this past summer. I just could not get into the vampire thing. Until tomorrow, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...