Savell took this picture today after school. The bean field about a half a mile from our house was full of these geese. In all honesty, we were not supposed to get snow today. We were under a winter weather advisory for freezing rain and sleet. I really did not want us to get freezing rain. When your daddy works for the power company and you live way out in the country, you realize that having electricity is a whole lot better than getting out of school for weather reasons. I would like some snow though. I am now to the age that playing in the snow is not on the top of my list, but I love to look at the snow because it is pretty. Also, every kid should get some snow days to enjoy when they are young. I know Savell and Dwayne would love it if it snowed. Well, my birthday is less than a week away. I want to go eat some fine food, but just cannot make my mind up on where I want to go. I skipped the weigh in yesterday and took up money at the basketball tournament instead. I would love to say I felt bad for skipping, but that would be a lie.
No comments:
Post a Comment