Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Resolutions

I do not know why I am doing this but here it goes...........

My New Year's Resolutions:
1. Lose more weight
2. Walk several times a week (I actually walked over Christmas holidays on a day when the sun was shining.....)
Now I am stuck because I cannot think of anything else to do or to stop doing.....so maybe I should make another list....

My New Year's List of things that aren't necessarily healthy or great characteristics to have but I enjoy them so much so I plan to keep doing them............
I promise to....
1. Keep saying curse words when appropriate and never in "mixed" company. Any true Southern girl knows who she can cuss around.... (Note: I am not talking 4 letter words here.... I let a few minor ones slip on occasion.....ok.... daily)
2. Eat really good dessert such as chocolate pie, cheesecake, and oh yes.... bread pudding when available...... (It would be rude to do otherwise.)
3. Keep drinking my coffee...... and yes, caffeinated
4. Keep thinking some people are just plain ole ignorant.......they just can't help themselves.
5. Try to plan more shopping days
6. Try to save more money for those shopping days
7. Read more good books and not the kind that make my brain work overtime........ that's what college was for and I am finished with that part of my life
8. Work more crosswords
9. Try to find the beach this summer
10. Spend some more time visiting with family in other states (sometimes not healthy because see #4)
11. Occasionally...... drive over the speed limit
12. Take lots of naps
Ok......... I am tired now........... What are your New Year's Resolutions? Or What do you stubbornly intend to keep doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...