This post may be gross to some people.........
My sweet Kee Kee has turned into a monster. I truly think she is in some kind of rebellion against the new dog, or maybe against Savell and Dwayne moving upstairs. I don't know, but she has a new home out in the room by the swimming pool. I am having a little pity on her since she is missing her claws. But, goodness..... she has totally forgotten how to use her litter box. For some reason, she doesn't mess up downstairs or out in the room by the pool. But, ever since the kids moved upstairs, she thinks it's her duty to leave them a surprise in their bathroom rugs. After tossing the rugs out because no matter how many times I washed the things, they still smelled awful, I said, "enough!" I took her to the vet today because I seriously thought she might have a urinary tract infection, or something else wrong that could be causing this crazy behavior, but guess what.......... for a small fee, my vet informed me that, "your cat simply has a behavior problem." Thank you..... I knew that already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment