This blog topic was stolen from http://www.keetha.com/ Thanks, Keetha!
So, here's what I don't get.....
Why do people think they have to honk their horns all the time? I mean if someone is about to hit you, or a dog runs out in front of you fine, but just to honk it, and make me jump out of my skin..... No! Don't do it..........
Reality Shows......... I long for the days of Family Ties, The Cosby Show, Growing Pains......... when TV was funny and I didn't have to a. watch people fight b. watch some ditzy girl pick out a dorky guy that she will supposedly be happily married to forever and c. watch people cry over this and that. Trust me... I've got plenty of sad things I could cry about without forcing myself to cry every week while watching television
Keetha, I don't get Nascar either!
Parents fighting or yelling at the other team at sporting events. Trust me... our kids are not playing for money, and most of them wish you'd shut up! They just want to have fun!
Why weeds seem to prosper in a drought while flowers wither and fade. I think there's a lesson here, but anyway.........
Why my dogs would rather eat cat food when they have plenty of dog food
Why donuts are so delicious, but have so many calories.......... I love donuts.
Why our government keeps dishing out money to repair roads that are already in good shape while I ride down a pothole paradise every day that rolls!
And, probably the biggest thing I don't get.... why death brings out the beast in some people? Those flower power children had it right when they sang, "what the world needs now is love...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment