Trips to Walmart never disappoint me. There are always some strange people to say the least. Today I saw this car in the parking lot, and I had to snap a picture. I can't say I've ever thought of letting my children put their hand prints all over my car. This family is very creative, or just odd. They had a million bumper stickers on the back of it, including "Need more Cowbell" which alludes to a Saturday Night Live skit on Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper. This family must be really interesting...........
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Family Truckster
Trips to Walmart never disappoint me. There are always some strange people to say the least. Today I saw this car in the parking lot, and I had to snap a picture. I can't say I've ever thought of letting my children put their hand prints all over my car. This family is very creative, or just odd. They had a million bumper stickers on the back of it, including "Need more Cowbell" which alludes to a Saturday Night Live skit on Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper. This family must be really interesting...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment