Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Sunday morning coming down

So, my Sunday started off with me being mad at Dwayne the hard head. He is so stubborn. He informed me that he did not want to go to church today. And, well, my belief on this is an eight year old boy should not get to decide whether or not he goes to church or really anything else. So, guess what.... he didn't go to church. He stayed home with his much hard headed dad (yes the one I was praising yesterday). I was so agitated at them both. We had pastor appreciation today at church and ate a really good lunch afterwards. I made a mental to note to rub this in Dwayne's face since I knew he would be mad he didn't get to eat. Later in the afternoon, Dwayne told me that Savell tore his Dukes of Hazzard poster off his bedroom door and he didn't want to go to church because he just didn't want to be around her. Is that not the silliest thing you have ever heard? I later took a nap (I love naps). Tonight, I cooked supper for my dad and family. Mama left on a cruise this morning with about 23 other women. I hope she has fun. I will be heading to the surgeon Thursday and according to everyone I have talked to, he will more than likely want to do surgery. If so, I will try to schedule it around Thanksgiving which means lots of bread pudding for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...