Saturday, October 11, 2008

The drowsiness effect

Well, I am discovering that the medicine Dr. Mack gave me for the headaches makes me extremely drowsy. I do not even take them during the day at all. If I need one, I take it at night before bed, and the next day I am so out of it. Really..... I have been so drowsy all day I feel worthless. I can't believe that people who are addicted to prescription drugs want to feel like this all the time. It's horrible, but I guess a headache is bad too. I might try only taking 1/2 a dose. I know.... My dumb*** should have already tried that. I am slow.... ok? Last night, I watched a really good football game. Our team (H.A. Rebels) defeated the #5 team in the state. It was great and did I mention it was also a shutout? I was so proud of them. I am still learning the ins and outs of football. I sit by several people at each game who know the rules and whatnot of football and I ask questions throughout. I am sure they are sick of my ignorance..... I just don't know what all the penalties mean... Flags flying everywhere.... so confusing to me........Today, I am watching some netflix that have been sitting around my house for 2 weeks. I have also started a new book... This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti. I, also, went to Jackson Thursday and picked up 3 new books. I have plenty to read now..... why do I buy books when I am not finished with the one I have? Makes no sense to me........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...