
Not much to post today. It was a typical Monday. Juniors 1st and 2nd period wanting to rehash the ballgame for 2 solid hours while I try to teach them something. The kids and I went and got our flu shots today. Dwayne and I took it like champs, but Savell did not like it too well. I just don't want to have the flu again. I will head to weight watchers tomorrow after being on a diet vacation for two weeks. I think I gained four lbs. Oh well..... I am reading a new book, Don't Bet Against Me written by Deanna Favre. It is o.k., but it's not my favorite genre to read. It's a break from what I normally read though.
I think I have nervous energy which is very unusual for me. I brought in 4 houseplants this afternoon ( it is suddenly so cold!) I cooked pepper steak over rice (for family) and taco soup (for me). I rearranged den furniture, swept, mopped, cleaned pictures, and did laundry. I must be ill..... because I HATE housework.
No comments:
Post a Comment