Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hey I'm Hungry Too!


This week has flown by. Next week, we are out for Thanksgiving Holidays! Woo Hoo! Tuesday, I got a new phone and I feel really old because I do not know how to operate it. Now I know how my parents felt when I was using computers and compact discs for the first time. I actually exercised today and let me just tell you it was FREEEEEEZING! By the last lap, the wind was so strong. Tonight after I got home from the basketball game, I went outside to get something out of Brookie's truck. When I passed by Mamie (our Cocker Spaniel) she walked to her food bucket. Actually, it is a blue plastic garbage can that I keep her food in. The top blew off of it some months ago and I accidentally ran over it with my car so now the top has holes in it. Anyway, I thought she must be hungry. I lifted the top off and found a visitor. We had this same visitor or one just like him several months ago. Dwayne wants to go outside and shoot it, but I won't let him. I figure he must be hungry and how do you shoot something inside a garbage can? And, of course, I plan to move the garbage can tomorrow..... I am scared to attempt it tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny. We had a possum in our yard one night...it was on the concrete patio... so Chase couldn't shoot it and the dogs wouldn't quit barking, so we threw potatoes at it until it ran away! HA!It's all we had.

    ReplyDelete

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...