Friday, November 14, 2008

Thou Shalt not Steal.... except blog topics

So, I was reading Keetha's latest blog and decided to steal her topic. I am only doing this because I have nothing to write about, but need to get my mind working on something. This post will be about the typical day in the life of me.... the most fantastic person on earth.... or sometimes the meanest bitch on earth.... just depends on the day.

My alarm clock is set for 5:30, but I usually hit snooze for 30 minutes. I am usually dreaming about something fantastic.... yeah whatever. Yesterday, I was actually dreaming that my students threw all my history books out into the hallway at school. It was a nightmare. And, the one who did it is one of my best history students. I woke up so mad at her. Don't you just hate it when you dream something and wake up mad. Ok.... usually if Brookie is home he hollars Get Up about a thousand (exaggerating) times in a voice that really gets on my nerves. Sometimes he even sings a cheesey song that I hate like Jolene Jolene by Dolly Parton. Drives me nuts..... If Brookie is home, he is usually cooking breakfast.

I am usually up by 6 a.m. and take a bath if I didn't take one the night before. Also, I try to put in a load of laundry and possibly do some other minor chores. I am usually telling Dwayne 10,000 times (exaggerating) to brush his teeth, get dressed, comb your hair, eat breakfast, get book bag.. etc. Between all of this, I get dressed, drink coffee, brush teeth, do something to this mop on my head, grab books and purse, and head out the door.

On the way to school, we usually listen to either Spirit (Contemporary Christian) or the Big 80's on Sirius radio. Occasionally, I let Savell and Dwayne listen to Sirius Hits.... that's until some stupid song like "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked it" comes on .... I mean... explain to me how a girl wants to be with another girl.... (I know that's a far too gross topic)...

This morning, Sirius had way too much static so we popped in a Lynyrd Skynyrd CD and jammed to Sweet Home Alabama. Usually before we get to school, we pray aloud... over the school day, certain students, and anyone who is sick.

The school day begins..... 1st period is usually a battle just to get certain people quiet.... My favorite class of the day would probably be my Seniors because they are highly intelligent just like me. (Well... not really... I mean they are, but I am not) The worst class of the day is probably study hall because no one ever studies. It is just wasted time.....

It depends on the day of the week as to what I do after school.... If it is Monday, Thursday, Friday... I go straight home and cook a wonderful supper for my family. I cook on some other days if I have time.... Tuesday is Weight Watcher police day and Wednesday is Bible Study day. Also, my favorite sport has started and if there is a home game I try to go. I love watching the kids play and especially like watching the ignorant coaches from the other teams. I think our coaches are great.

When I finally make it home, I have to kick Ki Ki to keep her from running out the carport door. Then, I put my pajamas on. I usually sit around and watch T.V. while the kids do their homework. If it is Math homework, I hand it to Brookie. I hate math. The only time I loved Math was when Deborah Domino taught me Algebra. She is an awesome teacher. After that, I had stupid idiots for math teachers. So, now I hate it.

I usually get in the bed by 10, but most of the time I read until 11:30 or 12:00. (Maybe that's why I don't want to get up in the morning)

Some ways I could improve my day.... exercise... but I hate that too. Also, before I go to sleep I pray again.... for lots of things... usually I am too sleepy to concentrate on what I am praying for and my mind wanders to stupid stuff. I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...