Monday, November 24, 2008

I was tagged to write 6 interesting things about me

Gosh.... I might struggle to get 6... I guess as long as they are interesting to ME it doesn't matter what I say.

1. I am really great at knowing the words to music from various decades. I think this is true because I love to sing, especially karaoke.

2. I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I took lessons from Sherman Dillion at Millsaps College one year. It takes a lot of practice though and I do not have a lot of time for that.

3. At one time, I wanted to be a mortician, but there was not a school near here. I found out recently that a lot of morticians are alcoholics.... well I am not.

4. I have a great memory. My childhood friends tell me all the time how I can remember everything that we did growing up.

Gosh Ashley.... I am struggling... maybe I am not that interesting.

5. I am a very compassionate person...... no one cries alone in my presence and I hate to see someone cry no matter how stupid the reason may seem.

6. I am a naturally strong-willed person (that's my dad's quote, not mine). I have to learn the hard way.... I seldom listen to others. Stubborn.... Hardheaded.... that's me. Many mistakes I have made were made because I chose not to listen.

Now, I tag James, Joel, Theresa, and Ethan. They probably will not post though... such duds....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...