Monday, November 3, 2008

Wister Gardens Halloween Carnival

So, I haven't posted since Tuesday. I am so sorry. I got a good report from the doctor on Thursday. No malignancy and will wait to operate. He says they aren't big enough to worry about yet. So, that was good news. God is so good! Friday night, the kids and I went to the Halloween Carnival at Wister Gardens. I worked the bobbing for apples booth. I quickly learned just how gross bobbing for apples is. Thank goodness the children are still young enough that they don't care. They just keep dunking their sweet faces into the water, one right after another. After the carnival, we met Brookie and my dad at 107 to eat supper. It was delicious! Saturday, I caught up on watching my netflix (yes, the ones that have been sitting there for 2 weeks). I am planning on posting some pics from the Halloween Carnival tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...