Today has been a crazy day.......... I have been late all week and I cannot figure out what I am doing different. I am normally at work at least 5 minutes before I am supposed to be there, but so far this week I am getting there 5-10 minutes after I am supposed to arrive. I hate being late too. I just cannot think of why I am late......... I guess I will try again tomorrow!
Today after school I went to get my hair cut....... well, actually a trim. My hair does not do anything but curl all over my head so there are not many haircuts to choose from. I must share the following conversation between Dwayne and Susan (my best friend and hairdresser).
Dwayne: Do you remember the last time you cut my hair and I had all that dandruff?
Susan: Yes
Dwayne: Well, I think it may be my shampoo because it says "Dandruff" on the bottle.
Is that not the cutest thing you have read all day? When he said this, I looked over at him to make sure he was not joking, but I swear his face was as serious as could be. The poor child thinks his dandruff shampoo is giving him dandruff. Now, why would his mommy buy that kind of shampoo? I guess he has not thought that far ahead yet. I am sure when he puts two and two together, I am going to get fussed at for buying this shampoo.
In the meantime, I will enjoy the fact that he is still looking at the world through a child's eyes............. how precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
too funny :o)
ReplyDelete