Well, I accomplished the biggest part of my to-do list for this past weekend. I got the hallway where you enter the house from the carport painted. It looks so clean and fresh. I initially thought I was going to paint it a shade of beige, but decided at the last minute to paint it a shade of green called "Dream Weaver". Now, I need to paint the foyer and den. I wish I would have taken a "before" picture so everyone could see how nasty the walls had gotten. But, I did not, so you will have to enjoy the finished product. I asked my special assistant Savell to present the color for me. Ha Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment