I am so excited because we are out of school tomorrow. Our headmaster and school board decided to dismiss school tomorrow because we have so many students sick. No, I am not excited that my students are sick, because believe me when you are a teacher...... what goes around comes around....... and I mean literally (stomach bug, flu, bronchitis, bad attitudes, etc.) So, I am planning on doing several things:
1. Hopefully......... take 3 Christmas boxes upstairs that have been sitting in my foyer since Christmas.......... yeah I know..... pitiful... pitiful.... pitiful
2. Prime the hallway and maybe paint it - This project must be done because well...... my hallway is looking yucky.
3. Run to Walmart!!!!!!! (Planning on doing that this afternoon)
I am sure I will do some other things, but those are my biggies!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment