Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe I'm just crazy or plain lazy

Maybe I'm just crazy or plain lazy but I seriously think I have some kind of bug, and not the kind that creep and crawl around on you. I don't have cooties or anything. No, I have felt so blah all day. I have been sneezing and have been nauseous. I came in from work today, got in the bed, and took a nap. I must digress here......... I love naps........ take them all the time, but I rarely want to take one when I come in from work. My usual nap time is on the weekends. My daddy thinks I have a "nap" sickness. Anyway........ enough of that. So, I came in today and took a nap. Also, I have been so cold all day and then hot. Am I crazy? Probably so. I thought maybe I had the stomach virus. Another teacher had food poisoning over the weekend. When I sat down to eat my salad at lunch, she eyed me and said, I cannot look at that lettuce. I ate it anyway, but was thinking the whole time I hope she didn't just put a food poisoning curse on my lettuce. One thing is certain...... there's a lot of sickness in the air. I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...