Friday, March 13, 2009
Congratulations!
Mickey and Kathy Pinson's triplets arrived early this afternoon. All three girls are doing well. I think one may have had some breathing difficulty, but is fine now. If I am wrong, I apologize. Kathy's pregnancy has just been one miracle right after another. God has truly had His hand on these girls. Kathy is in the same Bible Study group that I am in. We prayed over these babies long before they were even a reality. Kathy and Mickey will be great parents and I am so happy for them as well as the rest of the family. Congrats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment