I hope this work week flies by quickly. It's 9 weeks test week and it tends to be a little hectic. On the bright side......... Spring Break is next week and I cannot wait! I plan to do a little Spring cleaning or at least throw some junk away. My brother and his wife lost their dog this past weekend. She was 16 1/2 years old. I know that they are so sad so be praying for them in the days ahead. Also, my Aunt Shirley's Yorkie was mutilated by some bigger dogs or possibly some coyotes. I just cannot believe that it happened. I mean it's so sad that she let her dog out to use the "bathroom" and it never came back. I would be blasting some coyotes if it was me. Last, but not least, Ms. Mac's dog Taffy will be having heart worm treatments very soon. Pray for all this dog related news. Seriously, every dog I have ever had was like my best friend and a member of the family. I know that the days ahead for Scott, Susanne, and Aunt Shirley will be lonely and not easy.
From The Message......... (I love this version of the Bible!)
Psalm 43:5
"Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul? Why are you crying the blues? Fix my eyes on God - soon I'll be praising again. He puts a smile on my face. He's my God."
When we are down, we should only fix our eyes on God because He truly is the only one who will bring comfort.
I hope you all have a great week!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment