Monday, March 16, 2009

Jennology

Tonight is one of those random posts............ sorry!

Jennology

What is your salad dressing of choice? I absolutely love this Tomato dressing at Hometown restaurant in Inverness, Mississippi
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I love Red Lobster, but while Brookie was working in Baton Rouge, Sammy's Grill was delicious
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? my Nanny's homemade biscuits What are your pizza toppings of choice? Meat + onions, bellpeppers, and mushrooms
What do you like to put on your toast?Homemade Muscadine jelly

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television sets are in your house? 5 and of those only two are used daily
What color cell phone do you have? Black/silver with a pink cover

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? tonsils, and two children
What is the last heavy item you lifted? the chair I gave my mother
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? yes, I ran into the wall while playing basketball in junior high......... knocked my lights out, but I was hustling............

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? yes
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Isabella (this is the only name that popped in my head just now)
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? No

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? maybe 5 or 6
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? well, several years ago Brookie told me to park in the handicapped at Double Quik b/c "EVERYONE" does it, and next thing I knew...... I was surrounded by blue lights
Last person you talked to? Brookie
Last person you hugged? Savell

**************FAVORITEOLOGY****************
Season? Fall
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Sunday
Month? February

**********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Yes, always.
Mood? Content and Tired
What are you listening to? Brookie talk to his sister on the phone
Watching? Andy Griffith Show
Worrying about? Whether or not Brookie is going to make us late tomorrow for our shopping trip and whether or not he is going to act like he hates looking for living room furniture

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went to this morning? The kitchen to make coffee
What's the last movie you saw? Changeling
Do you smile often? well, probably not........ but give me something to smile about and I will

QUESTIONS
1) Do you always answer your phone? No
2) It is four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?my drunk cousin or some other drunk person
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Why do that...
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don't know, but I love those Orange Creme slushes....... taste like push ups. Of course, they closed the Sonic here, so I don't ever eat there anymore
5) Do you own a digital camera? Yes!
6) Have you ever had a pet fish? yes, I had guppies while I was in high school and that "fish tank sound" made me think I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night all the time
7) Favorite Christmas song? Ray Charles singing Little Drummer Boy
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday? My birthday just passed, so I have no idea
9) Can you do push ups? maybe one
10) Can you do a chin up? I seriously doubt it
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Both
12) Do you have any saved texts? No, but I saved a phone message from my friend Mary katherine........ forever because she has the sweetest messages
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...