Sunday, March 29, 2009

I wish I had a copy of this book................

I loved this book so much! I remember my Uncle Merlee reading it to me and making himself sound just like Brer Rabbit....... "Oh, please, Brer Wolf, don't throw me in that brier patch!" Also, I had the record that went along with the book so I could play it on my record player. I wish I could find a copy of it to go with my other favorite book Christina Katarina and the Box. The other day when we bought new furniture, they gave us all these big empty boxes to wrap around the furniture while we hauled it home. I kept thinking about Christina Katarina making all those things out of that refrigerator box. Loved that book too!

1 comment:

  1. ha i was going through our old toys and i think i saw that book! funny try ebay!~

    ReplyDelete

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...