Well......... not actually........ I was sitting in the bathtub, but I was not counting my toes. That's the line from John Prine's song "That's the way that the world goes round". Anyway, I was taking a bath today. (Please do not try to picture this. It will lead to endless nightmares and days of not being able to eat.) Gosh........ I have started this story several times now. I was sitting in the bathtub and the ceiling started leaking. (If you have not noticed...... it's been raining all damn day.) That being said............ The ceiling right above the toilet started leaking. And, yes, it dripped all over the lid of the toilet. So, this is what I was wondering....... The times that I have gone in the bathroom in the middle of the night and plopped down on the toilet to realize the lid was wet........ was the ceiling leaking all this time? I think it probably was because the lid would be awfully wet at the strangest times......... ya know, like, not all of the time. So, I guess I should apologize to the men in the house because every time this happened to me in the middle of the night I would say......... "Would you two please quit peeing on the lid?" And, they would just look at me like I was nuts. Now, I know why......... the ceiling has been leaking each time it rains. And, if you have ever seen water that makes its way from the roof through the ceiling....... it has a distinct pee-like color. So, I'm sorry.......... there I said it. Mark that down because you won't hear me say I'm sorry very often because I am right most of the time..........
Note: And, just so you won't think I am a complete idiot.....there is a light/exhaust fan above the toilet. The water is coming through it so there is no "spot" on the ceiling either. I sure hope nothing electrical happens before I get the leak fixed. Also, I apologize for cursing....... I am just so irritated at this rain. It has rained all day long! So........... depressing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
I literally giggled to myself while reading this. You're drunk.
ReplyDeleteyour drunk cousin texting you ar 4am wouldn't be skillet would it,haha...oh and i broke my ex girlfriend from complaining about me peeing on the toilet seat...i started peeing in the bathroom sink, yea that showed her,haha, don't let brookie read that or he may start peeing in your sink,haha
ReplyDeletehell she's lucky if i even hit the toliet in the middle of the night,
guess that's one reason she's now an ex huh? haha