Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear God...............

This week has been awful! But, it has probably been worse for some others. I, for one, cannot believe how stupid of a decision I made. I just do not know how any of this happened. I totally underestimated the outcome of events. I know that I have let you down and so many others. I just want to say I am sorry and that if I could change or take any of it back, I would. I do not know why this was allowed to happen, but I am looking for the lesson in all of this. I am struggling so much right now with how did this happen? I really did not expect the outcome......... I am so naive and stupid. Talking to people gets me nowhere. This is my stupid mistake and I am sick that I have hurt some people that I really care about. Please God redeem this situation! I would never want anyone to treat me this way. Oh God......... Pour down your mercy on us. Make a way in this dark valley that I have descended into. Thank you so much Lord for hearing my prayer........ Heal the hearts of those wounded..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...