This weekend, between naps, I have painted the den and enjoyed a gorgeous snowfall. I took some pictures of my den. I painted it a shade darker than the hallway since they join each other. I have one more wall that I need to put the second coat of paint on, but I am procrastinating as usual. Last night, I took a moment to take a picture of the snowfall since I was up. The snow began to fall around 10 p.m., but did not begin to stick for a couple of hours. I was really surprised when I woke up this morning and saw just how much was on the ground. By the time we got out of church this morning, most of the snow was gone......... typical of a southern snowfall. This week at school is going to be a bit crazy because we have the Beauty and Beau Revue Thursday night and the Junior-Senior Banquet Friday night. I am looking forward to both events and I know the kids are too. I hope you all have a great week! Maybe some springlike weather will show up. Who can predict the weather? Not me.............

Right before we left for church, I snapped this picture of Savell and Dwayne. They were eating the snow.......... yeah yeah I know...... gross, but I remember scraping my Nanny's windshield on her little red car when I was a child. I ate it too and I don't even want to know what all was in it. I did tell them that anything could be in it, and Dwayne informed me it wasn't "yellow" so...........



I can't seem to get the cursor under the pictures so.............. See that jasmine up there...... I thought it was something to see the spring flowers blooming amidst the snow. And, the second picture I took around midnight when it really started snowing and was beginning to stick. The last picture....... I don't know why I am boring you with my paint pictures, but just in case you think I'm lying or something...... here's the den.
No comments:
Post a Comment