Wednesday, April 15, 2009

According to Shakespeare, all the world's a stage and we are merely players. If so, this is the next scene in my life...............

DSCN0407

The next scene features a fat girl in a bathing suit, drinking a drink with one of those little cheerful umbrellas in it and maybe dancing to Brass Monkey by the Beastie Boys or some other odd song. And, of course some Karaoke too. I will probably be singing until my voice just dies. Some of the other players will be a little league baseball player, kids in swimming suits, and some crazy people dancing with me to Brass Monkey. I will have sand between my toes and I will probably be trying to figure out how to build the most fantastic sandcastle ever. After I win the karoake and sand castle contest, I will start dancing again to some stupid song. I call this my let's go crazy scene because we are out of school for SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!! Then, of course, I will change into my tie dyed night gown and take a much needed nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...