Sometimes change is good, and sometimes it is bad. I tend to hate change. Once I become comfortable in what I am doing, I hate to suddenly change. I tend to be very high strung and I tend to get upset and stressed out over nothing........ really. It's bad and though I have tried all my life........ I cannot help how I am. Anyway, I hate change and I tend to avoid it. So, I have come to a fork in the road so to speak. I need to make a decision about my life and I do not know what to do. I keep asking God to give me an answer and I would just appreciate more than ever if He would mail me a letter, paint the message on a highway billboard, or possibly call me on the phone. I know some of you out there in blogland think I have now gone completely nuts, but I do believe God will show me what to do about this decision I am making. I just wish I knew what to do right now. I have been leaning on this verse all day long "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding." Ain't that the doggone truth? Who can understand what happens in our lives? Not me......... and, frankly I am glad I don't understand everything. I do believe that God is always up to something and is working everything together for our good. I am asking all of you that read my blog to please pray for me in the days ahead. Pray I get a clear answer about what I should do about some things. Thank you very much!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Fork in the Road
Sometimes change is good, and sometimes it is bad. I tend to hate change. Once I become comfortable in what I am doing, I hate to suddenly change. I tend to be very high strung and I tend to get upset and stressed out over nothing........ really. It's bad and though I have tried all my life........ I cannot help how I am. Anyway, I hate change and I tend to avoid it. So, I have come to a fork in the road so to speak. I need to make a decision about my life and I do not know what to do. I keep asking God to give me an answer and I would just appreciate more than ever if He would mail me a letter, paint the message on a highway billboard, or possibly call me on the phone. I know some of you out there in blogland think I have now gone completely nuts, but I do believe God will show me what to do about this decision I am making. I just wish I knew what to do right now. I have been leaning on this verse all day long "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding." Ain't that the doggone truth? Who can understand what happens in our lives? Not me......... and, frankly I am glad I don't understand everything. I do believe that God is always up to something and is working everything together for our good. I am asking all of you that read my blog to please pray for me in the days ahead. Pray I get a clear answer about what I should do about some things. Thank you very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Depression - a hard fought battle
This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again. I'm scared of opening up too much about ...
-
Dear Friend, I have recently lost my husband. I know that it seems like this is all I talk about, but I wanted to give you some ideas to h...
-
I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about why she hasn't written in her blog in so long and how I missed reading it. She...
Praying for you! I understand how difficult it is to make a big decision :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be glad to!
ReplyDelete