Thursday, April 2, 2009

My road-trip mix tape

If I was riding around in my car, you can bet that I would be listening to these songs more than once................


Superstitious by Stevie Wonder

I just love this song........ period.

Just Like Jesse James by Cher

Good song....... what can I say? You're struttin' into town like your slingin a gun..... just a small town dude with a big city attitude....... Tonight you're gonna go down in flames just like Jesse James....... Love it!

Dixie on my mind by Hank Williams Jr.

I truly love Hank Williams Jr...... so I guess that qualifies me as a true Southern redneck girl. I love every song by him. Even though I do not indulge much in drinking anymore, it is the perfect thing to listen to while "country cruising".

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. I'm a southern girl, originally from Georgia, but now live in Alabama. You have a great blog. I noticed that you teach high school. I'm a former high school teacher. I know you must love your students. I did when I was teaching. You have a lovely family, and I can see how much you adore them. God bless you for your Christian testimony.

    In Christ,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we ever need to travel anywhere together, we'll be in good shape. I love that Stevie Wonder song and I don't know why.

    Just Like Jesse James...takes me back to senior year, building floats, ducking out of study hall, riding down the old highway.

    ReplyDelete

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...