Thursday, April 16, 2009

Miracle Babies

Yesterday, while I was in town, I went for a walk. I could not resist stopping by Kathy and Mickey's to see the triplets. Now, they are all home! This pregnancy and birth has been one of the sweetest miracles from God. Kathy's pregnancy was practically free from any problems and the babies are all healthy even though they were born a little early. Kathy and I are in the same Bible Study group......... Our group is really special in that we are all truly best friends. I would do anything for "my girls" and I know they would do anything for me. Since I have been working with the Senior Play, I have been missing seeing everybody. But, after this weekend, I should be back in the swing of things. Velmarie told me that Beth Moore is revamping and rewriting "Breaking Free". I have never studied this particular study before, but I have always wanted to. We have been studying Esther, but I have been a VERY BAD student of the word lately! By the way, from what I have gotten done, I can truly say that Esther is an awesome study and I highly recommend it. I am sharing a picture of the triplets! Enjoy and Praise God!
Starting from the left is Jana Kate, Mari Michael and Bailey Langston.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for that post - I'm so glad to hear that the babies are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious little girls! I have always wanted to do the Beth Moore study.. when is she redoing the Breaking Free? Soon?

    ReplyDelete

Depression - a hard fought battle

This is a post that I have started for several years now and abandoned it time and time again.  I'm scared of opening up too much about ...